Thursday, August 11, 2011

Levi's Curve ID Girl Fitting & Photoshoot


Since Levi's introduced Levi's® Curve ID jeans in August 2010, over a million women have found their perfect fit. Unlike other denim brands, the Levi's® Curve ID line utilizes a unique, custom fit system focusing on a woman's shape and proportions, not her size.

Levi's® brand designers studied body scans of more than 60,000 women to develop custom fits based on the difference between the measurement of a woman's hip and seat - the greater the difference, the more curvy the body - and include:

Slight Curve - designed to celebrate straight figures
Slight Curve is designed to define a woman's waist, while accentuating her curves. If jeans fit in the hips and thighs but are too tight in the waist, a woman should try the Slight Curve.

Shop Slight Curve jeans

Demi Curve - designed to fit even proportions
Demi Curve is designed to flatter a woman's waist, while smoothing her shape. If jeans usually fit in the waist, but don't flatter the figure, a woman should try the Demi Curve.

Shop Demi Curve jeans

Bold Curve - designed to honor genuine curves
Bold Curve is designed to hug the waist, without gapping or pulling. If jeans fit in the hips and thighs, but gap in the back, a woman should try the Bold Curve.

Shop Bold Curve jeans

Supreme Curve - designed for the curviest woman
Supreme Curve is designed to sit lower in the front and higher in the back for coverage that truly enhances the shape of a curvy body. If jeans fit in the hips but the waist is too low in the back, a woman should try the Supreme Curve.

Shop Supreme Curve jeans

Want to find out your Curve ID shape? Take a tour of the interactive digital fitting room or visit your nearest Levi's® store to get a free custom fitting.

The contest was based on a voting system whereby, participants would visit a Levi's Boutique and get their measurements to see which jeans would flatter their curves. They would then need to try on the jeans that fits their curve and take a picture or have it taken during the roadshows and have it uploaded to the gallery at the Levi's Malaysia Facebook page. Getting as many friends and family members to vote was a hassle, but it was well worth the effort.

When I saw my name in the picture above I was ecstatic, elated, overjoyed, thrilled!! I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to be one of the TOP 16.

The CLEO fitting session was held on 3rd June 2011 and the photo shoot was on 4th June 2011. Sabrina, a stylist from CLEO Magazine, was there to help us decide which clothes to choose and what accessories would match our outfits. I met some of the other Levi's Curve ID girls and we had so much fun deciding what to wear and were pleasantly surprised when we found out that we could keep the clothes we chose.

Here are some pictures of the fitting session.Getting my measurements to determine which curve I am. (I'm a demi curve just so you know.)

Getting Sabrina's opinion on what outfit and look I should choose.

Trying on so many outfits. What you see in this photo is what I chose by the way. The grey T-shirt too.

Here are some behind the scenes shots of the Levi's photo shoot.

Getting my hair and make-up done. Trying to get a natural look.

Make-up and hair are done. How do I look? Time to have some final touch ups before the shoot.

Vincent was helpful in suggesting some poses to emphasis our curves.


Basically what I got from winning the contest was RM1000 Levi's gift vouchers, a one page spread in CLEO Magazine, and I got to keep the clothes from the photo shoot. But not the shoes unfortunately, those were brought in by Sabrina. I should have asked her where I could buy those but I think I'd die walking in such high heels. LOL. And I sooooo love the Fidora brought by Sabrina.



Ta-dah~~!!! My photo came out in the August Issue of CLEO Magazine. I had a really great time experiencing this. And I super love Levi's jeans!! Gotta buy more. Flaunt your curves babes! XD
If you guys want to have a closer look, be sure to visit the nearest news stand and purchase a copy of CLEO Magazine and COSMOPOLITAN Magazine.

If you're a Levi's fan like me, be sure to visit the Levi's Malaysia website and Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...