Monday, June 25, 2012

Mr. Bean Grand Opening in Malaysia


Do you know this adorable little character? It's Mr Bean! No, not the Rowan Atkinson Mr. Bean. This little cutie is the mascot for a leading chain soya bean food and beverage retailer from Singapore which has now expanded its footprints in China, Japan, South Korea, Philippines, and Yes!! Malaysia! I first saw it during my trip in Singapore about a year ago and I was drawn in by the cuteness of the cute mascot. Mr Bean offers a variety of soya bean drinks and snacks such as ice blended flavoured soya drinks, ice-cream, pancakes and more. Talk about a healthy alternative to a sweet and yummy drink.

Mr Bean Malaysia's grand opening was held on 24th June 2012 with lots of highlights such as lucky draws, gift bags, exciting games, meet and greet with Mr Bean, etc. The event was held at The Curve and is the first outlet in Malaysia. 




The event started at 1pm and there was already a long line of people queuing up to buy drinks and snacks, and try their luck at the lucky draw.


While queuing up, some of the Mr Bean staff asked us to 'Like' their Facebook page, which I already did when they created the page = p , and you would get a RM2 voucher. Isn't it cute? Looks kind of like Monopoly money. XD


While the parents were queuing up and waiting for the lucky draw at 4pm, the kids could play some games on the Nintendo Wii. Look at the little girl go!


There was also a TV showing the ad for Mr Bean. Just look at the cuteness.


They also have Mr Bean merchandise that you can purchase. I bought one of the paper houses when I was in Singapore and I just had the get the other too. 

And check out the pancakes. Cuteness!



Time to head for the lucky draw registration table. I was one of the lucky first 50 customers to get the Mr Bean merchandise Gift Bag full of cute stuff that you will see later on.



I just had to take a picture with this cutie!! Cuteness overload! I felt like kidnapping it.  >_<


There was also an acoustic performance to liven up the event.


Just look at this cheeky monkey.




I also got to take a picture with Mr Bean himself. Looks kind of weird, but he's still cute. LOL.

Even Mr Bean needs to take a break some times, especially after entertaining all the little kids around.


  I just had to get myself a balloon. You guys know how crazy I am about balloons.  XD


4pm and time for the lucky draw! Sadly, I wasn't one of the winners. And it's a wonder why all three winners were guys. What is with that? LOL.


Well, although I did not win any of the prizes, I still got some gifts bags, a balloon, pictures with all the cuteness around and I had lots of fun.


And here's what was in the gift bags. Pins, a magnet, more vouchers, and some wasabi and curry soya bean snacks?? I wonder what the taste will be like. Kind of scared to touch the wasabi one. LOL. XD


And here is a clear picture of the paper house. I bought the blue candy one in Singapore and the green cupcake one here. So totally cute~~



And I shall stop here... and maybe try some of that wasabi soya bean.

If you guys wanna know more about Mr Bean, just visit their Facebook page and follow them on Twitter.

See ya~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...